Benelli M1 Super 90, Won't Load More Than 3-4 Rounds (should be 6 or 7)

m1super90man

How much difference in length is there between the end of the muzzle and the end of the magazine tube? If only an inch or so, that's the full length extension, if 5"-6" that is the shorter one. If you have a full extension and not able to get more than 3 or 4 in it, maybe there is a plug installed preventing full capacity.

Its just an inch at the end of the tube between that and where the door breach end piece starts. The magazine tube sticks out a good 4-5 inches past the grip. It seems like I have the extended tube thats why I'm perplexed. I'm using 2 3/4" birdshot 12 gauge. It takes 4 slugs then locks. I only paid $600 for it new so i think I got a good deal too.

I sent a PM about the round limiter plug that came with the M2 is a steel rod that attaches in the end of the mag extension. Seem to recall the early HK M1S90 had an orange plastic plug that just slid in the tube like a dowel, but don't know about later M1 models.

Edited by Fastlane