Post a msg. to admin regarding a spammer on this forum, get banned FOREVER! lol

Su-27

Hey y'all, I'm the poster *formerly* known as Sukhoi_fan. I sent an alert to the admin/mods regarding a spammer on this forum yesterday and this AM find that 'Sukhoi_fan' has been banned forever from this forum.

Someone is *apparently* suffering from a rectal-cranial inversion. lol

S_Fan, This thread will get deleted and your new name will get banned too......maybe me too for posting a response. I recently got the boot from some upity moderator on a car forum that did not like some of my comments because they were not positive or constructive, I disagreed and started a thread poking at the moderators thin skin. Needless to say, by the next morning I was no longer welcome there. For the record, I told someone that they shouldnt be tinkering with their car if they dont know what they're doing and have to start internet threads of discussion for basic how-to knowledge........and when you f-up, the warranty does not repair that. I thought that was constructive...lol.

I feel your pain. What exactly did you say?

See that triangle with the exclamation point in the lower left corner of every post? Click on that and you can send a msg directly to the mods regarding that particular post. A spammer appeared on a thread and I send an alert via that link to the mods with the single word 'spam' - just like I've done dozens of times before. A great big WTF.

S_Fan, This thread will get deleted and your new name will get banned too......maybe me too for posting a response. I recently got the boot from some upity moderator on a car forum that did not like some of my comments because they were not positive or constructive, I disagreed and started a thread poking at the moderators thin skin. Needless to say, by the next morning I was no longer welcome there. For the record, I told someone that they shouldnt be tinkering with their car if they dont know what they're doing and have to start internet threads of discussion for basic how-to knowledge........and when you f-up, the warranty does not repair that. I thought that was constructive...lol.

What's peculiar is that directly after I registered this new username I started this thread and immediately got a msg back saying that my post would have to be approved by a mod before it would appear on the forum. The next day it appeared. Another big WTF?