Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Liberty or death Jr.

Benelli, Franchi, Stoeger?

Whats the difference? Benelli and stoeger make almost the same pump gun, all three make almost the same semi auto and all of them use inertia driven semi autos. They all look like pretty good guns but Benelli and Franchi seem to be the better two. Also, it looks like the same person made all three websites.

Ouch, yeah. The Nova and the 350 are far from the same. Pick both up and you'll know why. They are all owned by the same company, but the quality does vary. Don't think you'll be getting a Benelli gun when you buy Stoeger.

I agree, I almost bought a stoeger because it was $100 less, but then I knew there was a reason that it was less. What do you guys think of Franchi? Oh, got another question, anybody got a Beretta Extrema 2? Whats the quality between the Beretta Extrema 2 and the SBE 2?

anything made in turkey is for turkeys no matter what the brand, the brazil (formerly IGA) stoegers you never hear a complaint about.

franchi is kinda the middle child a company that made good guns and was just sorta envolped, like the buick of guns it's not a cavalier and it's not a caddy.

all 4 companys make at least one good gun