M4's from Buds

crofton

Dang, Buds has been out of M4's for months. Well they are back in stock for $1,515.00 (cash) including shipment. Think it is time insert another into the safe. OUT

Nice deal does your FFL charge you tax on transfers? some new BS in Cali where the FFL now has to charge or pay taxes on transfered guns from outta state.

Nice deal does your FFL charge you tax on transfers? some new BS in Cali where the FFL now has to charge or pay taxes on transfered guns from outta state.

Dang, I keep cutting the bottom out of my pockets and the state keeps digging deeper. Friggin Governor (who is running for president in 2016) is after the state legislative to add sales tax to gas. MD is a sanctuary state.

As of this date and time $30 for the works. The majority in the area charge between $30-$50, there are a few who charge $100.

No tax and shipping charge, certainly hard to beat.

My FFL told me the other day that he has to charge me sales tax on a out of state transfer also . I told him I'm not buying it from him or even buying it in my state so why do I have to pay my state sales tax . Is this a new FED law or some other rotten rule in MA. ?

Most states have a "use tax". Basically, you buy something from out of state to use in your state, a use tax is applied. With internet sales these days, states have been cracking down and trying to collect a tax that has always been difficult to enforce. Generally, it's up to the buyer to report it. Yeah, that's gonna happen. They figure they're loosing billions in revenue. That may be what you're dealing with, some variation of that.

My FFL told me the other day that he has to charge me sales tax on a out of state transfer also . I told him I'm not buying it from him or even buying it in my state so why do I have to pay my state sales tax . Is this a new FED law or some other rotten rule in MA. ?

Curious, what state?

Dang, I keep cutting the bottom out of my pockets and the state keeps digging deeper. Friggin Governor (who is running for president in 2016) is after the state legislative to add sales tax to gas. MD is a sanctuary state.

As of this date and time $30 for the works. The majority in the area charge between $30-$50, there are a few who charge $100.

No tax and shipping charge, certainly hard to beat.

ya we also have to pay $65 min for DROS ect and i have seen some in the 100s. it is not good buying from the internet anymore cost to much for us in Cali

• 2 weeks later...