M4 Full Length mag tubes - clearance sale

SOCOMguy

Hy Guys, So here's the deal. If you have been around the forum for a while you know that I have been making and selling chrome molly steel FL tubes for over five years now. High quality, 100% satisified customers. I think that I was the first to offer U.S. made FL tubes back then. Since that time others have come into the market with their versions.. all high quality as well, from what I understand. I my small shop the manufacturing process is relatively labor intensive, I can't compete with the low cost guys.... not complaining, it's the American way.

I will no longer be making standard FL M4 tubes. I will however continue to make specials per request, like special colors, camo or even unusual ones like the request that I had for a factory style six round two piece tube.

So, I have a few finished tubes that I want to clear out. Offering these at $50 each with free shipping. I have six tubes in standard matte black Diamondkote ready to go. Also have six "in the white' that can be finished in any color that you may need.

As usual contact me at [email protected]

Joe B tube6.jpg

Guest cleefurd

I don't like seeing this.

A customer traded a SOCOMguy tube for one of ours a few years back. It impressed me enough that I sold it to another customer who could not afford a new tube at any going rate. The SOCOMguy sample spec'd out well enough that I assured I would warranty the item. Since that time if someone wanted a steel tube for any reason, and asked about his products, he (SOCOMguy) got a thumbs-up from our shop.

People deserve options, and I sincerely hope whether SOCOMguy stays with it, or builds bigger and better things, that people can see where he has come from, his military service, and that as far as I'm aware, he has always been a gentleman towards his patrons, customers, and competitors alike.

Kip

I don't like seeing this.

A customer traded a SOCOMguy tube for one of ours a few years back. It impressed me enough that I sold it to another customer who could not afford a new tube at any going rate. The SOCOMguy sample spec'd out well enough that I assured I would warranty the item. Since that time if someone wanted a steel tube for any reason, and asked about his products, he (SOCOMguy) got a thumbs-up from our shop.

People deserve options, and I sincerely hope whether SOCOMguy stays with it, or builds bigger and better things, that people can see where he has come from, his military service, and that as far as I'm aware, he has always been a gentleman towards his patrons, customers, and competitors alike.

Kip

Kip.....you're a class act all the way brother.

I made a custom 6 round tube for a fellow in NJ back in 2011. The tube is modeled after a factory Benelli 5 round tube plus blind extension. The tube assembly I made is just like the factory 5 rd except that the actual tube is one round longer (about 16 inch) and the blind extension is correspondingly shorter (a little over 4 inch). When assembled there is no doubt that this is not a full 7 rd set-up because the extension has the necked down / ribbed design of the factory part. See if this pic comes thru...Tube6rd1.jpg

Joe

Edited by SOCOMguy

So Bello , come back, school me. What's with the New Jersey 6 round rule? I made the special tube set-up as requested, don't know about NJ rules. Ya' think mabe there might be a small market for this set-up? Admittedely a lot of work to just add one more round, but then again if you are the last man standing that still has one in the chamber !!!

Joe B

So Bello , come back, school me. What's with the New Jersey 6 round rule? I made the special tube set-up as requested, don't know about NJ rules. Ya' think mabe there might be a small market for this set-up? Admittedely a lot of work to just add one more round, but then again if you are the last man standing that still has one in the chamber !!!

Joe B

Yes definitely a small market for this setup; I as one of them. nj allows 6 in the mag tube on a semi shotgun with one in the chamber. That is the law send me a price. Also list your self on http://www.njgunforums.com as a vendor and start to sell there. That is your best bet.

Rob

Lexusf, you don't need anything else. But be aware that there is some different opinion as to wether you need a new longer mag spring. If you search this forum you will find opinions one way or the other. I'm pasting a comment fron an eariler thread with my opinion. In any case springs are readily available and cheap , about $12 if you deside that you need one ...

There has been much discussion here about extended vs standard length mag springs. Opinions vary, but many guys relate that the standard springs work just fine in full length or extended mags, just like truckcop says. In fact comments have been made that the standard spring is better, makes for easier loading of that last round.

I have been selling FL mags for the M4 for five years and do not supply new springs...just ask the customer to try the old spring first to see how it works... never had a complaint.

Joe B