How do we know if Kips (carrier comp) products are in stock.

ROCKETW19

I ordered a stock length mag tube, rail,and charging handle. All parts went to cart and I paid. My debit card was charged for a few days then gone.so I assume it's not in stock?

i emailed no response and called no answer mail box full!

What are you guys doing these days to either order or know if you can?

i figured if it went to cart it was in stock but hey what do I know

Guest cleefurd

Hi ROCKETW19,

Our orders manager mentioned this to me.

All or none of this may apply, only offered to assist locating your email inquiry;

• Please double check if the recipient matches our email address.
  • Check to see if your order # was referenced in your email inquiry. If you lost your order # then inquire from an email associated with the order which will help us match the inquiry to the customer.

I apologize for the lack of reply.

Per our welcome page, we work a 3rd shift in our shop so phone comm and its time consumtion defer to more efficient (ideally) email.

Speaking of the web-site, the rails (which held up your order) arrived Friday, so your order ships today. We have not charged your card, the temp hold you see on your card activity is tied to the authorization at the time you ordered.

I rarely have time to enjoy the forum, so please double check the recipient email, and communicate there. We'll get you a tracking # today should you require it.

Thanks for the inquiry and your order.

Hi ROCKETW19,

Our orders manager mentioned this to me.

All or none of this may apply, only offered to assist locating your email inquiry;

• Please double check if the recipient matches our email address.
  • Check to see if your order # was referenced in your email inquiry. If you lost your order # then inquire from an email associated with the order which will help us match the inquiry to the customer.

I apologize for the lack of reply.

Per our welcome page, we work a 3rd shift in our shop so phone comm and its time consumtion defer to more efficient (ideally) email.

Speaking of the web-site, the rails (which held up your order) arrived Friday, so your order ships today. We have not charged your card, the temp hold you see on your card activity is tied to the authorization at the time you ordered.

I rarely have time to enjoy the forum, so please double check the recipient email, and communicate there. We'll get you a tracking # today should you require it.

Thanks for the inquiry and your order.

I see I was confused when my card was charged then it just came off. I figured you were outta stock and refunded me.

no worries and thanks for the reply.