WTS: Benelli M4 GG&G Bolt Release Pad

m98evolution

Brand new unopened GG&G Benelli M4 Bolt Release Pad assembly. Bought this for my shotgun but I ended up selling my Benelli M4 in pursuit of another project so this is up for sale. Asking $105 shipped via USPS. Money Order or PayPal accepted (use personal gift option or add 3%).Retails for $120 http://www.gggaz.com/benelli-tactical-bolt-release-pad.htmlGGGboltrelease.jpg

Edited by m98evolution
Sold

what tools are required?

Hey brobin,

I believe the only thing thats not a common tool would be a 3/32 roll pin punch and something to use as a slave pin, like a drill bit, to keep everything aligned while you get the roll pin re-installed

Later,

Hookster :)

Hey brobin,

I believe the only thing thats not a common tool would be a 3/32 roll pin punch and something to use as a slave pin, like a drill bit, to keep everything aligned while you get the roll pin re-installed

Later,

Hookster :)

Slave pin is helpful, but not necessary. The punch, even, was not necessary for me. I just used a small allen wrench. No idiot-marks from it, but I DO suggest that people who are not familiar with this operation would find using a slave pin and correct punch a helpful idea. This is very simple to do, self-explanatory when you get all the stuff in your hands.

thanks guys....any videos out there on this?

Don't think so. GG&G claimed to be working on one a year ago but never happened. Never seen a DIY one on YouTube either. Some good photos if you search.

Edit: Here you go. http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/26184-GG-amp-G-Benelli-speed-button/page2?highlight=benelliwerks

Sorry, good info but the pics are no longer accessible.

Edited by BigHat