WTS: New-In-Box Benelli M4 14" ENTRY LE SBS (model #11724)

rhane71

Asking $2550 for a New-In-Box Benelli M4 14" ENTRY LE SBS (model #11724). This is the hard to find model with the 3 Position Collapsible Stock and Ghost Ring Sights. Why wait on backorders that might take over a year to come in and then wait another 7 months for the transfer and BATF approval. Don’t wait 19 months before you fire the first shot. This SBS is on a Form 3 and ready to ship to your class 3 dealer. If you live in Houston Texas, I will be happy to meet you at Houston Armory for the sale and review of the weapon. They will also do the paper work for you. I do prefer a FTF sale, but I can have Houston Armory ship it to you if you do not live in Houston. I will pay for half of the shipping up to $50. Feel free to contact Houston Armory for the shipping speeds and rates. Their website is http://www.houstonarmory.com/ . This item requires one $200 TAX STAMP that you must pay for. Sorry no trades. Prefer Cash or Postal Money Order but will consider Paypal or check. All forms of payment will have to fully clear before the start of the transfer to your Class 3 Dealer. Remember this is a Class 3 item so All NFA rules apply. Contact me at 832-573-0493 or at [email protected] if you have any questions or for details.

IMAG0576-1.jpg

IMAG0575-2.jpg

Waiting on my transfer right now. Just keep swimming.....just keep swimming.....:cool:

Waiting is the hardest part. I know exactly how that feels. I personally feel that we will be waiting longer times as we get closer to the end of the year. I saw an article a few days ago on the local news web sight that said many manufactures are not even taking new orders because they can't fill the ones they have. They said something about having a one year backorder on handguns which they use to order and fill in a few days. If I don't sell this in a week of two I will Form 4 it and just dip into my savings for my next suppressed SBR. I really don't want to wait to long to get the paper work turned in. I want to have everything approved before the end of the year. You never know.

Waiting is the hardest part. I know exactly how that feels. I personally feel that we will be waiting longer times as we get closer to the end of the year. I saw an article a few days ago on the local news web sight that said many manufactures are not even taking new orders because they can't fill the ones they have. They said something about having a one year backorder on handguns which they use to order and fill in a few days. If I don't sell this in a week of two I will Form 4 it and just dip into my savings for my next suppressed SBR. I really don't want to wait to long to get the paper work turned in. I want to have everything approved before the end of the year. You never know.

We're currently at 6 months. Damn you for not posting this before I bought my Arsenal SAM-7 AK, I would have done this before the AK.

No, I never did. I ordered it a long time ago and it just came in. I have another one on form 4 so I really don't need this one. I bought it for my daughter to shoot with me and now she's going to University of Texas in the fall and she said she really doesn't want it any more. If I don't sell it this week I will just Form 4 it and have two I guess. If your interested give me a call.