My M4....Done! (Picture)

Stevejg16

looks great curious where do you hold on to it at? Looks like no room between the light and the 2 shell holder.

Great observation.....I put the light there just for the picture, I can get a good grip behind the light but, I'm not even running a light on the Benelli, I pulled it from my LWRC M4 SBR.

Great observation.....I put the light there just for the picture, I can get a good grip behind the light but, I'm not even running a light on the Benelli, I pulled it from my LWRC M4 SBR.

Got ya I only knew cuz I had my X400 mounted like that with nothing else and I didnt like it not enough room. Figured you had to have even less

SBR LWRC I am Jealous

• 3 weeks later...
Had no clue GG&G made anything but a heavy, crappy steel one.

You be correct !........which is why it weighs twice as much as the stock handle; also a "spinner" unlike the factory and the other aftermarket choices.

From the GG&G site:

The M4 Charging Handle is specifically manufactured for the Benelli M4 shotgun. These tactical accessories are made from 4140 ordnance steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness and feature a matte black, mil-spec manganese phosphate finish

Edited by benelliwerkes

You be correct !........which is why it weighs twice as much as the stock handle; also a "spinner" unlike the factory and the other aftermarket choices.

From the GG&G site:

The M4 Charging Handle is specifically manufactured for the Benelli M4 shotgun. These tactical accessories are made from 4140 ordnance steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness and feature a matte black, mil-spec manganese phosphate finish

Yes, and it launching itself during use of the weapon, bending its tang, etc. are all known issues.