Wow.....didn't expect that.

KB Fab

Upon hearing the news that Geissele was going to stop producing the M4 hammer, which has now been debunked btw, I promptly went to carriercomp to see about ordering one for my 11724 that's in process. Kip was out of stock and so I went directly to Geissele and ordered one from them as they showed them as being available.

I placed the order and today a box shows up with all this stuff in it.:cool: Pretty damn cool for such a simple order.

Edited by KB Fab

He's a great guy. No reason not to give my business to the shop doing the work anyway, so I bought it directly from him almost a year back if memory serves. I love his AR triggers too.

Hopefully another batch is in the works. I always doubted a full FCG would be built. How many of us would have bought even a replacement hammer if it weren't for 922r issues.

Kip and Geissele. Go back to your own thread and look at posts number 10 and 14.

Actually your post "#14" confirmed 1/2 of what I was told, ie "there are no plans to make any other M4 fire control parts"; The part about the hammers no longer being under production, you were unable to confirm or deny. The funny part is that your "debunking" was immediately followed up with every website showing "out of stock"

Based on what I was told, and what Cleefurd has posted; the last remaining stock of M4 hammers are on their way to Carriercomp. The only way there will be more after that is IF there is enough demand to restart production; apparently Geissele does not expect that demand to happen.

TKTM, please don't post in my threads anymore and I'll give you the same courtesy. I really don't want any more interaction with you.
KB Fab, So you don't want me to respond when YOU make incorrect assertations about information that I posted? Now not only is that discourtous on your part, but it also takes some gall.

I'm not sure why you are so hard up to disprove the information I supplied about Gesselli not having enough demand to support further production, especially when you rushed out to buy a hammer based on the information I provided.

If we set aside the fact that you ran out and bought an M4 hammer based on the information I provided, and assume that your so called "debunking" is not driven by some sort of other desire; maybe your "debunking" would have gone better if you had inquired as to the source of the information I provided. Strange you didn't ask about that?

Not a thing except for counting as 1 part towards 922r compliance.

I question this. Benelli is a quality product, but I would dare say that if you took 1000 hammers made by Benelli, and 1000 made by Geissele, and compared them, the Geissele hammers would be of more consistent spec.

That said, I love Geissele's products, the company, and freely admit that I would buy it just for the name alone and to be one of the cool kids :)

KB Fab thanks for this thread. "Back order" and an ongoing store listing indicate to me "demand" and further production. Not to mention the farkles they sent, further testament to Geissele's commitment to this item. I'm convinced. :)

Thank you. I spoke with someone at Geissele who told me that there were no plans to discontinue the hammer so I feel with that, and the back order/listing status like you mentioned, a confidence that it isn't going anywhere.

I don't know who this TKTM person is, or their agenda, and I don't really care anymore. I'm done with him (not just from this thread) and he's the first person I have actually put on the "ignore" list. if by chance he can see this post, I WILL NOT EVER engage again, I promise.

I question this. Benelli is a quality product, but I would dare say that if you took 1000 hammers made by Benelli, and 1000 made by Geissele, and compared them, the Geissele hammers would be of more consistent spec.

I wouldn't doubt that one bit. In fact I'm pretty sure that after the whole comparison thread that was done earlier with the three different variations, that the Geissele is most definitely better spec'd. I don't have an FFT to compare but the fit is noticeably less sloppy with the Geissele hammer vs the Benelli stock one. Less side to side/lateral play. If I ever get an AR, I'll be getting a Geissele trigger for sure.

Interestingly, I googled "Geissele M4 Hammer" and came up with quite a bit. Lots of talk on different forums about it and a couple of links to the Geissele website but two that stood out to me. First, Brownells sells these and currently shows them as being "in stock". Also, Midway USA has added this part to it's website and shows it having an in stock date of 5/27. CarrierComp shows the part as being "temporarily" out of stock while Geissele shows it having a back order status.

Seems to me this shows "demand" of some sort and that perhaps, like other products, it will be just a matter of time before vendors will have their supply again. I would have included links but then the post would have disappeared into moderator no mans land.

Thank you. I spoke with someone at Geissele who told me that there were no plans to discontinue the hammer so I feel with that, and the back order/listing status like you mentioned, a confidence that it isn't going anywhere.

Why now leave out the part now where the sales person at Geissele said "as far as I know" in response to your question?

Why is that you ran out and bought a hammer(s) based on the information I provided, but now you don't seem to want others to do the same?

Frankly the animosity makes no sense in and of itself, it makes me wonder if there is something more going on. Exactly how many M4 hammers did you buy? Maybe I should have tried to corner the market too instead of giving people here a heads up they were about to dry out?

Why now leave out the part now where the sales person at Geissele said "as far as I know" in response to your question?

Why is that you ran out and bought a hammer(s) based on the information I provided, but now you don't seem to want others to do the same?

Frankly the animosity makes no sense in and of itself, it makes me wonder if there is something more going on. Exactly how many M4 hammers did you buy? Maybe I should have tried to corner the market too instead of giving people here a heads up they were about to dry out?

Did you record KB's convo with Geissele? Because your inquiry conveys contrived portions no one here is privvy to.

KB may have believed your erroneous assertion and bought accordingly, yet I see no indication he (KB) is discouraging others from buying.

Your last paragraph is so utterly convoluted as to suggest... well words fail me. I will agree with one thing you said in it, something else is going on here, your marbles are all over the floor.

....Based on what I was told, and what Cleefurd has posted; the last remaining stock of M4 hammers are on their way to Carriercomp. The only way there will be more after that is IF there is enough demand to restart production; apparently Geissele does not expect that demand to happen.

TKTM that is a stretch...

Positive Geissele is still making these for us.

Will update the store when the next batch arrives. ETA late April to ship from Geissele.

Hope this clears up confusion.

TKTM your use of tarot cards has undermined your reading comprehension.

Are you just generally in a habit of disrespecting others on this forum and answering questions which WERE NOT directed at you? Fight your own battles tough guy, the convo between TKTM and KB Fab doesn't require your interjection.

Are you just generally in a habit of disrespecting others on this forum and answering questions which WERE NOT directed at you? Fight your own battles tough guy, the convo between TKTM and KB Fab doesn't require your interjection.

Ahhh you misunderstood. No battle existed. Pointing out what appeared to be skewed details. Did not mean to appear tough, just observant. He was oddly hijacking & undermining a person's thread whom had given up, with wild assertions. Perhaps it was I who misunderstood. Thank you for understanding. Now I see your point. No quarrel with you or anyone else for that matter. Cheers.

Maybe you should RE-comprehend what I originally posted:

"I was told "G" still has some stock, but they won't make more because of lack of demand; nor will they make other trigger parts for the very same reason. So what is out there is all there will be, unless there is a huge upswing in demand."

There is no tarot involved on my part, I'm just sharing what I was told by a knowledgeable source.