Wow.....didn't expect that.

KB Fab

TKTM that is a stretch...

TKTM your use of tarot cards has undermined your reading comprehension.

Maybe you should RE-comprehend what I originally posted:

"I was told "G" still has some stock, but they won't make more because of lack of demand; nor will they make other trigger parts for the very same reason. So what is out there is all there will be, unless there is a huge upswing in demand."

There is no tarot involved on my part, I'm just sharing what I was told by a knowledgeable source.

Did you record KB's convo with Geissele? Because your inquiry conveys contrived portions no one here is privvy to.

No, I just comprehended what he wrote in the previous thread, I'll emphasize the key part for you in this quote BELOW from KB Fab.

Spoke with a nice gentleman at Geissele this morning who said that as far as he knows, there isn't any plan to discontinue the M4 hammer. That said, he also stated that there weren't any plans to produce a trigger group for the M4 due to the fact that design/production costs wouldn't justify whatever demand there would be.

Gotcha. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up. Aside from your assertion that KB Fab might have hoarded the remaining inventory which was probably harmless sarcasm, I can see where multiple interpretations might evolve based on the perspective you showed there. Perhaps not everyone is in the loop at the source. Let's see how it goes, and hopefully Geissele or whomever will continue to remember our ranks... however small especially given the sourcing logistics have already been overcome. If nothing else these threads prove inventory would always be sought after and aquired by folks like us.

Ahhh you misunderstood. No battle existed. Pointing out what appeared to be skewed details. Did not mean to appear tough, just observant. He was oddly hijacking & undermining a person's thread whom had given up, with wild assertions. Perhaps it was I who misunderstood. Thank you for understanding. Now I see your point. No quarrel with you or anyone else for that matter. Cheers.

I appreciate your response and I understand what you were doing, but the conversation between the two of them was over and did not need to resurface. I apologize for attempting to moderate your actions, but like most of us I come here to read about Guns...not for drama between members.

I appreciate your response and I understand what you were doing, but the conversation between the two of them was over and did not need to resurface. I apologize for attempting to moderate your actions, but like most of us I come here to read about Guns...not for drama between members.

I too had hoped it was over... had it not been for the assertion that KB Fab had tried to corner the market in post 19, the fuel would not have existed. Seemed odd that he would accuse someone of cornering a market he implied did not exist. Did not seem fair to watch him plant that seed. Perhaps it was mere sarcasm on his part. I like yourself interjected my .02 cents over what at first smacked of slander. It would appear neither of us appreciate unwarranted animosity. No offense taken by your jumping in too, actually know exactly how you felt.

Thanks again KB Fab.

You're welcome good sir! And no worries for interjecting yourself, I have no problem with it at all. This person who will remain nameless to me is quite retarded and i'm simply sick of his BS bantering back and forth with semantics, Do a search and you might see what I am referring to. It isn't the first time this has happened but it will be the last.:cool:

Peace man.

Edited by KB Fab

Gotcha. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up. Aside from your assertion that KB Fab might have hoarded the remaining inventory which was probably harmless sarcasm,

I don't know what KB Fab's issue is, he seems to be trying to "win" something, what that something is I don't know. Heck,I'm just sharing information with fellow Benelli enthusiasts so they don't miss out on getting a needed 922r part . It makes no sense to me why that action would be attacked by KB Fab, especially when he went out and acted on that information.

The whole situation did make me curious as to what his angle is/was. After all he believed the info enough to buy the hammer without even asking what the source of the info was, yet he goes out of his way to try and convince others that the info is debunked? Its either just weird or a maneuver for position of some sort; that is why I asked if he was trying to corner the market on the remaining stock.

But, maybe some good will come out of it,if demand picks up and they make another batch of hammers.