Urbino package deal

rhane71

Just thought I would pass this along just in case some of you don't know. Botach.com has the Benelli M4 Urbino stock kits on sale for $250 with free shipping. You get : 8 Round Shell Carrier w/ Top Rail, 6 Round Shell Carrier & Urbino Cheek Piece Raiser, Mesa 91470 Urbino Pistol-Grip Stock w/Riser Limbsaver Butt-Pad,Urbino Foreend (for OD-Green & Coyote Sets Only), Front & Rear Hook-Loop Sling Adapters. Not a bad deal for the price.

I have heard this before. I can only say that I personally have ordered several items from Botach in the last year and not had one problem. One item took about 8 days to arrive but that is really my only complaint. But, yes I have heard others have had problems. Then again some here have had problems with good companies. But I appreciate the heads up.