Geissele Automatics Benelli M4 hammer in stock at Brownells

montana_jeepn

TKTM were you listening to BigHat?

No he wasn't.:rolleyes: This person is nothing but a troll here, plain and simple. Do a search of his past posts/threads and you will see that most of what he has engaged in has either been starting fires or trying to fuel them. It is POINTLESS to try and reason with this person. There's more to this than we know.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the beloved hammer will always have a purpose, much like a corsage that completes a prom date's gown....

You sure have a way with words.

I'd suggest the M4 is the prom date. The hi-cap tube, forearm & follower are the farkles in the corsage. If she's wearing pumps (c-stock), the hammer becomes the darn dress!! Without that (hammer), you're naked. Illegal attire for most proms:o

Edited by marc63
Punctuation

TKTM were you listening to BigHat?

Barbara inferred the beloved hammer will always have a purpose, much like a corsage that completes a prom date's gown, the rest of the fire control group is just a 3rd wheel.

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are.

Precisely BM4.

And it's been refuted by others that directly asked G about the hammers that they're still going to be made!!

Talk about pole vaulting mouse turds. Geez. It's not that hard to follow is it?

And exactly how do you know that information provided to me did not come directly from G?

I know you had a conversation with someone at G. That's because I can read and you've written that. I also know that you obviously misinterpreted it.

Didn't anybody ever tell you bearing false witness is a no-no? The only thing I have said about the source was that they were "knowledgeable".

The only thing I have said about the source was that they were "knowledgeable".

That's a relief.

Silly us.

In summary---"Knowledgable" source(s) indicate;

• Hammer demand is unabated
  • Hammer supply chain has expanded
  • U.S. made Hammer meets a critical need. Case solved:cool:

Thanks for confirming our suspicions! For a few days there I thought we were the crazy ones.

So what is the subtext here, why all the hatred for sharing information? Some of you seem to have a very weird personal vested interest, is it some sort of Cabal I am unaware of? Or could it just be the fear of being stuck with no alternative to the FFT hammer ?

There's more to this than we know.

... Or could it just be the fear of being stuck with no alternative to the FFT hammer ?

KB... now I see what 2+2=.... The anonymous person who tried to convince everyone the Geissele hammer was dead may have tipped his hand.

KB... now I see what 2+2=.... The anonymous person who tried to convince everyone the Geissele hammer was dead may have tipped his hand.

So you admit there IS some sort of card game going on; the question is: exactly what kind of card game are you guys playing that I have stumbled into?

So what is the subtext here, why all the hatred for sharing information? Some of you seem to have a very weird personal vested interest, is it some sort of Cabal I am unaware of? Or could it just be the fear of being stuck with no alternative to the FFT hammer ?

Nobody is showing hatred with you, the correct term would be frustration. You don't need to constantly defend yourself. You made a claim based off a conversation you had with a person you feel is very reputable and "in the know." What you presented from that conversation has been disproven by several other members here over the course of this thread based off their conversations with reputable persons in the trade as well as purchases members here have made.

You're not in the wrong for putting it out there, but you are in the wrong for taking any of what is said about this topic to heart when in reality....none of it affects you. You could just say "yeah, I guess my guy didn't know what he was talking about" and move on, but you are sticking to the story as if you are somehow losing face by that story not proving out.

It's ok to have theories, it's not ok to foster paranoia about weapons parts as though it were a secret cover-up, and I've come across variations of this with you in my short time here. You've admitted it yourself in another thread that you'll offer up a Half-assed theory to explain unusual circumstances.

I think this thread, as well as this topic, has run its course.

Maybe.....he'll never admit to it. PM me if you want the details I'm privy to.

I think this thread, as well as this topic, has run its course.

Yeah.....long ago it should have died but you can bet he won't let it.:rolleyes:

joshua1240,Thanks for the insight. There is no "face" aspect on my part, in fact I'm not affiliated in any way with anything and have nothing to gain or lose. I will take disagreement about the source of the info; 'he' does know what 'he' is talking about. The information I provide is direct insight into what is going on; that's the reason I have stuck to my guns. What I don't understand is what there is to gain by proving it wrong (or right), that I would like to find out.

joshua1240,Thanks for the insight. There is no "face" aspect on my part, in fact I'm not affiliated in any way with anything and have nothing to gain or lose. I will take disagreement about the source of the info; 'he' does know what 'he' is talking about. The information I provide is direct insight into what is going on; that's the reason I have stuck to my guns. What I don't understand is what there is to gain by proving it wrong (or right), that I would like to find out.

There's nothing to understand. I mean I appreciate your stance but you don't have a vested interest in these weapon parts, KB has no interest, and the rest of us are just eating popcorn and watching this conversation unfold.

My only suggestion here, and take it or leave it, is to let the whole matter go the way of the dodo.

Yeah.....long ago it should have died but you can bet he won't let it.:rolleyes:

Ya know, with a statement like that you're a guilty party to this thing limping along as well. You're just as capable of not caring what he has to say as he is to not caring what you have to say on the topic. Not trying to make anyone out to be a child, but the best corollary for this is the "nu-uhh" "uh-huh" debates me and my sister used to have.

I will take disagreement about the source of the info; 'he' does know what 'he' is talking about. The information I provide is direct insight into what is going on; that's the reason I have stuck to my guns.

Who is 'he'? Why the cloak and dagger aspect?

What I don't understand is what there is to gain by proving it wrong (or right), that I would like to find out.

You appear to be the ONLY one trying to prove others wrong with hypothetical scenarios. All other input appeared to be fact based of non-ambiguous origin. I apologize if my input contributed to your feeling oppressed.

I'm done.

Who is 'he'? Why the cloak and dagger aspect?

You appear to be the ONLY one trying to prove others wrong with hypothetical scenarios. All other input appeared to be fact based of non-ambiguous origin. I apologize if my input contributed to your feeling oppressed.

I'm done.

Trying to prove others wrong that they are wrong about me being wrong, and that makes me the only one who is trying to prove someone wrong, LOL. I only shared information, I have no desire to prove any one wrong, or right, but it seems that is not the case with everyone. I'm just glad people are getting the parts they are needing; I don't think the same can be said of everyone else. The question I have is what is the parts Mafia on this board that I seem to have stumbled into?

Well, ladies and gents, I caved in and purchased the Geissele Hammer for my Benelli M4. Granted that I am using the sporting stock and the standard 5 round magazine, I figured that in case I move out to a free state, I can get the C-Stock, and all the additional parts to be within 922R compliance.

Well, ladies and gents, I caved in and purchased the Geissele Hammer for my Benelli M4. Granted that I am using the sporting stock and the standard 5 round magazine, I figured that in case I move out to a free state, I can get the C-Stock, and all the additional parts to be within 922R compliance.

I didn't want to get the Geissele trigger either but also didn't want to get the FFT forfend that has fit issues. I got the trigger, installed it and I'm now legal, so it was worth it.

I didn't want to get the Geissele trigger either but also didn't want to get the FFT forfend that has fit issues. I got the trigger, installed it and I'm now legal, so it was worth it.

Let me know how the FFT trigger is holding up....

I think fitment on the FFT forend/handguards are hit or miss from what I have read.

Let me know how the FFT trigger is holding up....

I think fitment on the FFT forend/handguards are hit or miss from what I have read.

My forend was a big fat miss. And with these latest issues, I'm starting to get a clearer picture on both the quality of FFT's products and their general business philosophy. And while they seem perfectly willing to take back anything that the customer isn't happy with, I don't believe I'll be purchasing anything from them in the future.