992r compliance

Lexusf

The only people who don't have to worry about it are the criminals, and likely they only person who would ever be convicted of a 922r violation is some innocent schmuck who did nothing else wrong but somehow came to the attention of the authorities.

and there are no dumb questions. Just dumb people who don't ask and unknowingly break the law.

thanks! Im glad i ordered all my parts i needed! So i can install everything at once!

So if i add buttstock from italy and fl tube from us trigger from us and follower from us am i good?

thanks! Im glad i ordered all my parts i needed! So i can install everything at once!

So if i add buttstock from italy and fl tube from us trigger from us and follower from us am i good?

If you are using the standard pistol grip fixed stock then yes, you would be fine. However, if you are talking about the factory collapsible stock you'll need one more US made part such as the FFT Fore end or one of the other available trigger components from FFT.

if you are using the standard pistol grip fixed stock then yes, you would be fine. However, if you are talking about the factory collapsible stock you'll need one more us made part such as the fft fore end or one of the other available trigger components from fft.

so now i have us fl tube, trigger us and follower and i need one more?

so now i have us fl tube, trigger us and follower and i need one more?

In order to get to the required 4 U.S. parts (when adding a Benelli M4 collapsible stock) I would also buy this: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=44723/sku=100-008-201/Product/BENELLI-M4-HAMMER

or this:

http://freedomfightertactical.com/products-page/forends-and-followers/the-freedom-fighter-tactical-922r-compliant-forearm-forend/

I am still a newb when it comes to Benelli, but to my understanding, yes....you should be fine. Freedom Tactical has a FAQ that gives a good laydown. I just recently ordered all of the 922r parts (scored a way too expensive collapsible stock on gunbroker just last night.......like HK's, I chalk it up as the "Benelli tax") for my 11707.

SO WITH Benelli M4 collapsible stock i have coming i need

1.) hammer US

2.) disconnect US

3.) FL tube us

4.) and follower US

does that seem right?

Thats exactly how i have mine set up, and I consider myself to be compliant. Of course, there are plenty out there who say to be sure you should write ATF and have them confirm, but Im not worried.