Seriously considering this red dot sight for my M4

Sukhoi_fan

That Delta looks nice on there! fit is good for my OCD. how is the sight picture when shouldered? looks like it might be low????

I researched them a bit and coulndt find where it says they turn on automatic when picking gun up. well that was optic planets website i guess I should go to manufactures,lol guess Ill do that now.

thanks for pictures

That Delta looks nice on there! fit is good for my OCD. how is the sight picture when shouldered? looks like it might be low????

I researched them a bit and coulndt find where it says they turn on automatic when picking gun up. well that was optic planets website i guess I should go to manufactures,lol guess Ill do that now.

thanks for pictures

http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/scopes/deltapoint-reflex-sights/deltapoint-reflex-sight/

"Motion Activation…Our Proprietary motion sensor detects even the slightest movement, and instantly activates the illumination. Just give it a twitch and the DeltaPoint is ready to rock."

thanks for pictures

From Leupolds site:

"Motion Activation…Our Proprietary motion sensor detects even the slightest movement, and instantly activates the illumination. Just give it a twitch and the DeltaPoint is ready to rock."

From Leupolds site:

yup thanks. My Eotech X P S 2 just came in today I like it but damn that automatic turn on feature has the tacticool in me going,lol it also look nicer that the XPS on the gun

Agree the motion activation of the Delta is nice! Just got back from the range and the RTS looked great on the M4. Popped right on the rail and zeroed easily after 15 shots. Easily ate the center out of a 6 inch target at 25 yards with my 64 year old eyes. I'll post some pictures on the M4 soon, but jammed open on the last shot. Gunsmith had just put in large GG&G bolt release, so left it at the range for him to solve the issue. EoTech also worked well, but appeared too bulky on the M4 for my tastes.

Agree the motion activation of the Delta is nice! Just got back from the range and the RTS looked great on the M4. Popped right on the rail and zeroed easily after 15 shots. Easily ate the center out of a 6 inch target at 25 yards with my 64 year old eyes. I'll post some pictures on the M4 soon, but jammed open on the last shot. Gunsmith had just put in large GG&G bolt release, so left it at the range for him to solve the issue. EoTech also worked well, but appeared too bulky on the M4 for my tastes.

Yes XPS is bulky on there. A few people keep telling me to take off the protection shround around it to make it smaller?