M4 special New Jersey 6 round mag

SOCOMguy

Hello all, If you have kept up with the posts you know that I am no longer making the M4 FL 7 rd tubes.. sold the last couple that I had.

I have a new innovation that may be of interest to any of you guys that find themselves in the state of New Jersey ( sorry )-: ). It seems that NJ in there wisdom only allows 6 rounds in a semi- auto shotgun. Here is a two piece 6 round tube that is patterned after the factory set-up, the tube part is one round longer and the dummy extension is correspondingly shorter. Quite a bit more machine work involved with this, so the price is $250. Here is a pic of my tube alongside a factory 5 round tube. If you are interested or have questions contact me at [email protected]

6RDmag2.jpg

Edited by SOCOMguy

Hello all, If you have kept up with the posts you know that I am no longer making the M4 FL 7 rd tubes.. sold the last couple that I had.

I have a new innovation that may be of interest to any of you guys that find themselves in the state of New Jersey ( sorry )-: ). It seems that NJ in there wisdom only allows 6 rounds in a semi- auto shotgun. Here is a two piece 6 round tube that is patterned after the factory set-up, the tube part is one round longer and the dummy extension is correspondingly shorter. Quite a bit more machine work involved with this, so the price is $250. Here is a pic of my tube alongside a factory 5 round tube. If you are interested or have questions contact me at [email protected]

6RDmag2.jpg

Told ya http://WWW.NJGUNFORUMS.COM