922r question

desert rat

Hey guys

Not sure if this has ever been asked before in this forum. This really isn't a question about 922r as I do know it, understand it and am in compliance with it.

Has anyone in this forum or do you know of anyone that has had their M4 with C-stock inspected by any law enforcement agency to see if it was indeed "922r compliant"?

Just curios that's all.:confused:

Edited by desert rat
Better explaination of the question

lol If voting did any real good our overseers would outlaw it.

+1

Remember that healthcare bill that kicks in in another year and a half? Yeah. Noone wanted that, either. We still got it. I still like to play "Mr. Important" and go to the ballot box, though.

+1

Remember that healthcare bill that kicks in in another year and a half? Yeah. Noone wanted that, either. We still got it. I still like to play "Mr. Important" and go to the ballot box, though.

Then you've sworn under the pains and penalties of perjury that you're in fact a 'U.S. citizen', which is not a good thing to be under any circumstances - see 'The Red Amendment' regarding the absolute fraud of the so-called 14th Amendment.

Back on topic: IMHO the chances that someone would have drawn attention to their C-stock equipped M4 are extremely small coupled with the fact that I would think that very few LEOs are RKIs regarding what is and what isn't '922® compliant' (consider how many forum members here are able to cite the parts count for '922® compliance' without having to research the matter). Thus my first post on the matter - there would have to be an instance where some thug wanted to screw you over, and if that were the case you'd have the gun removed from your care, custody, and control pending 'further investigation' regardless of '922® compliance' just because thugs are that way.