WTB: 121 M1 recoil spring tube

m1a-08

Hello all.

I need a 121 M1 recoil spring tube. I think the previous owner of my shotgun modified the recoil spring tube or replaced it with a shorter one to be able to install a M2 pistol grip stock. I've located an original wood stock and I'd like to install it and make the shotgun original again. Unfortunately I can't because the stock retaining bolt screw is not long enough because the recoil spring tube is short. The stock retaining bolt screw is brand new from Benelli so I know it is correct. Any help is appreciated. I've been trying Gunbroker for a very long time. Other places I've tried are Numrich, gunpartsandaccessories.com, Brownells, and even EPAY. Help. It really is unfortunate to have such a nice unusable shotgun. My 12 ga. doorstop.

Hello all.

I need a 121 M1 recoil spring tube. I think the previous owner of my shotgun modified the recoil spring tube or replaced it with a shorter one to be able to install a M2 pistol grip stock. I've located an original wood stock and I'd like to install it and make the shotgun original again. Unfortunately I can't because the stock retaining bolt screw is not long enough because the recoil spring tube is short. The stock retaining bolt screw is brand new from Benelli so I know it is correct. Any help is appreciated. I've been trying Gunbroker for a very long time. Other places I've tried are Numrich, gunpartsandaccessories.com, Brownells, and even EPAY. Help. It really is unfortunate to have such a nice unusable shotgun. My 12 ga. doorstop.

Have you tried Benelli? I would check with them to see if recoil spring/tubes are still available. They could also tell you if one of the current model tubes will fit.

Edited by truckcop

Found this post on TNDucks.com Worth a try;

xx.gif

Benelli Recoil Spring Assembly (w/ Tube)

Jan 2nd, 2012 at 10:49pm I am selling a LIKE NEW factory recoil spring assembly for the older Benelli Super Black Eagles (and M1's). I have a wolff springs +10% spring that I can include as well.

This will include the tube, wofl recoil spring, recoil spring plunger assembly, and nut screw.

I ordered this from Brownells a few months ago, but then received a surecycle for Christmas. The tube and spring have never been hunted with and are in excellent condition.

The price is $85 shipped.

If you have questions or are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Hi m1a-08, on the off chance, do you happen to have a spare barrel for the 121 M1 in at least 24inch length that you would be willing to sell?

Thanks

Hi. Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm not receiving any e-mail notifications about replies on this thread I'll have to fix that. As for any extra barrels I don't have any. I only have what is on my shotgun.

Edited by m1a-08

Have you tried Benelli? I would check with them to see if recoil spring/tubes are still available. They could also tell you if one of the current model tubes will fit.

Hi Truckcop. Yeah I've tried Benelli as well as the other websites I mentioned in the first part of this thread. I'm still on the hunt. I didn't ask what the difference is between the 121 and the M1, M2, M3 recoil spring tubes. I try and find out.

Hi marc63.

I'll look into this too.

Thank you.

Found this post on TNDucks.com Worth a try;

xx.gif

Benelli Recoil Spring Assembly (w/ Tube)

Jan 2nd, 2012 at 10:49pm I am selling a LIKE NEW factory recoil spring assembly for the older Benelli Super Black Eagles (and M1's). I have a wolff springs +10% spring that I can include as well.

This will include the tube, wofl recoil spring, recoil spring plunger assembly, and nut screw.

I ordered this from Brownells a few months ago, but then received a surecycle for Christmas. The tube and spring have never been hunted with and are in excellent condition.

The price is $85 shipped.

If you have questions or are interested, please email me at [email protected]

I'm looking at their webiste right now. This may work!! I'm at work today so I'll have to check my serial number when I get home in the morning. Thank you for the lead.

Any chance that Surecycle makes an upgraded aftermarket unit for your model?

www.surecycle.com

I'd email them and see if they have something that will work.

• 2 weeks later...