montefeltro

babybenelli

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, My wife and I both are using the 20 gauge Monte for skeet. She has the short stock model and I am using the standard stock. My wife has been using hers for 5 years with no problems. Up until last fall I was shooting o/u's, but old joints and bones have cought up with me. Now enjoying the Benelli.

Lostbird

Hello,

I bought a short stock Monte 4 years ago that I use for skeet shooting and for Quail. Usually I get the cheapest and lightest shells I can find at (WM)department stores. In previous years, I shoot one or two rounds of skeet and my poor shoulder is finished for the day. With my little Monte, I stay at the range for hours. I have also introduced skeet shooting to some young teenage friends (2 girls and 1 boy). It's a beautiful shotgun to teach new shooters with. Completely dependable.

SgtCathy