Benelly SBS Trigger.

rickp1

Hey guys,

Anyone know if a SBS trigger can be worked on to lighten up a little bit. I was zeroing my Benelli with slugs and the trigger is mighty tight.

Thanks

R.

Lubricate with TW25B or other quality grease (any "hook" or "shelf" looking spot that you see) and fire a few boxes of birdshot through it. My M1014 had a heck of a trigger pull on it when I got it. Now, it is similar to my other M4S90's. Probably a full few pounds lighter than when I got it.

Lubricate with TW25B or other quality grease (any "hook" or "shelf" looking spot that you see) and fire a few boxes of birdshot through it. My M1014 had a heck of a trigger pull on it when I got it. Now, it is similar to my other M4S90's. Probably a full few pounds lighter than when I got it.

Really?!?!? wow that's significant for just a bit of grease and some shooting. I'll give that a try. thanks

R.

Really?!?!? wow that's significant for just a bit of grease and some shooting. I'll give that a try. thanks

R.

Yep.....really. Like any stock trigger, it will loosen up over time when the mating surfaces wear into each other. Besides, a tactical shotgun, or any shotgun IMO, doesn't need a 2-3 pound trigger. Like Uno, I prefer to let then normalize naturally.

Thanks for mentioning your barrel length but that is of zero relevance to the trigger function. You can try polishing trigger parts one by one if you desire a more precise and lighter trigger pull. Of course polishing one piece at a time, reassembling, test firing, and only repeating the process if a lighter pull is desired after polishing each piece.