Guest cleefurd

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of you shhh......don't you realize Kip is a liar and a dishonorable cheat who never gets his "products" off the design board and into eager consumers hands?

Shame on you for misleading all these newb fanboy wannabe jokers. Shame!

Oh, and order placed several hours ago...

I had to beat an old lady to death with her walker for one last year.

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.... :)

Yeah I'm finally getting around to taking off the Sidearmor rail system and probably the Surefire forend too if I can devise a suitable light mounting option using the FFT forend. I don't think Im really sold on the BLAM 4so I'll see what I can come up with and post pics of course!!

Later,

Hookster :)

Thanks to all the blowhard jerks here trashing Kip, I decided to look into Carrier Comp a bit more. Sent them an e-mail inquiring about their full length magazines, got a very gracious, personal and quick response back from Kip's wife. Come to find out they are living and working in my home town of Pensacola, Florida and she was born and raised in the area.

So, if it weren't for the jerks here, I'd never have gotten to know them.

Just placed an order for a magazine.

Why did I sleep in???

Guess I will be watching for bolt knobs in the WTS section. Someone appears to have cleaned them out. Re-seller maybe?

The reply to my email indicated a range/shop purchase early this morning. Must have been an East Coast miser.

Anyone else here get one? Want to sell it?

Apparently even bad press is good press. Sold them ALL in one day.

Hope their honeymoon is great:D.

Next release by mid August. Woot!

WTS: Black Carrier Comp Ti bolt-handles. 10 available! $120 (each) shipped.

I jest, I jest!

lol Uno! All I ordered was two, one for each of my M4's. Now my "muted" ones are going feel neglected. :D

I only have one (and one M1014) as well. I think it's a dick move to order more than you plan on using when it comes to items that are non-consumable/won't wear out, and that are in short supply.

I only have one (and one M1014) as well. I think it's a dick move to order more than you plan on using when it comes to items that are non-consumable/won't wear out, and that are in short supply.

Often wondered why ad's stipulate; "Limit {insert quantity here} per customer, per day. Now I know why, to prevent a run.

I've seen large distributors pin features on a gun to compete with a neighboring outfit across the state line. That's how factory equiped pistols with lasers, Hogue grips, etc became vogue. Still screws the little guy.

HINT!!

Kip... until I get mine, limit one per customer, and ask KB Fab to drop ship his extra my way due to a distribution error :D

This is a WARNING to everyone interested in Kip's Merchandise!!!!!!

Unless you want friendly personalized shipping notifications, fast processing and outstanding shipping times....LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

The nerve of this guy selling me two products I needed and could not find anywhere else is astounding. Not only did he sell me two products I needed, they were exactly what he described them to be and they were perfect...in fact too perfect. If Kip expects his business to thrive on exceptional workmanship and quality he is SORELY MISTAKEN!!!

And then the shipping box, which had a little sticker that said "Thank you for your Purchase." REALLY!?!? THANK ME?? How f'ing dare you make me thank myself for buying your inexpensive, useful, perfectly machined and painted products for my preferred shotgun. You're a massive jerk.

Oh, and one last thing, I was on the email and his wife said 3-4 days shipping and it made it here in two not counting Sunday. Got a little problem with your tracking system Kip? cause I don't think this box getting here a day before your estimate is very f'n professional. You're lucky I am too dumb to spell out what BBB means or I would write them so fast and report your butt.

Oh and one more last thing. I am a SFC but really I am a Master Gunny but really I am a Full Colonel and I expect to bash you from here on out until you fill out my hurt feelings report correctly.

You have a good point, I'm sorry I did not read your warning before I registered to be a customer and had a very pleasant and prompt communication from Kip's wife explaining a few things and answering all my questions.

I should have listened to the big jerks running him down on this forum.

; )