M4 not auto reloading

superdave

Hi guys maybe you all can help me out. Today I went to the range to shoot my new M4. Before shooting it we cleaned and oiled it properly. problem was it would not auto reload. We kept having to chamber each shell. Finally it would do maybe 3 shots semi and then it would start acting up again. I was using winny 2 3/4 buckshot. Please advise.

Hi guys maybe you all can help me out. Today I went to the range to shoot my new M4. Before shooting it we cleaned and oiled it properly. problem was it would not auto reload. We kept having to chamber each shell. Finally it would do maybe 3 shots semi and then it would start acting up again. I was using winny 2 3/4 buckshot. Please advise.

Stop using "winlite" reduced recoil buckshot until fully broken in, or perhaps all togather if yours just doesn't like it.

I agree with the previous post. Most any of the "Tactical" or reduced recoil buck wheather it's Fed or Win will not cycle the action reliably this being a Mil-Spec gun. WinAA Heavy Target for birdshot or any standard 3" load. They dont kick bad anyhow in this gun being gas operated.