Geissele Benelli M4 Hammers are ALL GONE

TKTM

The last available source for the Geissele M4 hammer is now out of stock.

There is still hope that the recent surge in demand will trigger Geissele to eventually make at least one more batch, but don't count on it.

I will wager that we will soon see some for sale on the parts boards, likely from people on this board who discourteously took advantage of my warning that Geissele was planning to stop making them.

The last available source for the Geissele M4 hammer is now out of stock.

Dang! Sold out. Must be popular.

There is still hope that the recent surge in demand will trigger Geissele to eventually make at least one more batch, but don't count on it.

"One more batch" follows continued demand. You're like a one man marketing machine :D

I will wager that we will soon see some for sale on the parts boards, likely from people on this board who discourteously took advantage of my warning that Geissele was planning to stop making them.

Ooh cool! Hope these same forum members will courteously re-supply Brownells and Midway. Wanna wager?!:cool:

Thanks for the update.

The sky is falling... after this batch, OK the next one, wait the one after that.