Advice on Benelli semi auto for clay shooting..

ActionExpress

Hello all, newbie here.

I currently shoot an O/U 12ga for my clay fun. (Skeet and Trap) and have recently been having problems with the felt recoil on my shoulder lately. I've shot this gun (Winchester 101) for years and I think my body is telling me that it's time for a change.

I'm looking at Benelli M2s and Vinci shotguns, and was just wondering if these will cycle the light target loads (Federal 1 7/8 stuff.

I shoot mostly the Federal target loads and AA/Super Sports from time to time. I understand the Benelli guns are great recoil guns and compared to some guns, priced very well.

Since I've shot ultra reliable O/Us for most of my life, I guess I'm just concerned with how the semi autos cycle rounds (although mine would only have one or two loaded at one time.

Thanks

I use my M4 and it cycles everything I put through it. It has failed from time to time when somebody else shoots it that doesn't have a correct stance. But with a corrected stance, it fixes the problem. Stand behind the gun and it will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...