WTS: Benelli M4 Entry 14" Barrel

KB Fab

I have a pristine, never installed/fired, Benelli M4 14" Entry barrel that I need to sell. Bought this earlier in the year from HK but since it looks like my 11722 is is going to go through, I won't be needing it. Includes gas pistons.

$800 shipped and will include insurance and delivery confirmation. Pics to follow. All NFA rules apply. PM me for payment details.

I would buy it but the government says I'm not allowed to. Maybe when I'm old enough, I'm only 35 now....

All you have to do is create a Form 1 and make your current M4 a short barreled shotgun (SBS). Wait about 6 months and get the form back. Then you are allowed to use the shorter barrel.

Here's a question, can I legally buy one now before I get the form back? And do I have to pay that dumb $200 tax?

From what I understand, yes you can buy it but you would not be able to keep it at the same location as your current M4. Yes you would have to register it which would mean paying the $200 tax.

Here's a question, can I legally buy one now before I get the form back? And do I have to pay that dumb $200 tax?

Yes and yes, but it must stay locked in your licensed C3 dealer's safe, or you will be (potentially) charged with "possession with intent".

NFA is a lot of waiting, $200 a pop, and a little paperwork. It's worth it only after you have the item in-hand, but damn if it isn't addictive!