It's lonely here with a Benelli 121 M1.

kx400

Not much here on a Benelli 121 M1. This is the second one I got. Traded off my 1st one and had to have another. I have a friend that will take the scratches out of the wood and still have that vintage look. Going to get the metal finished but haven't decided what I'm going with. All it needs is a barrel band and the small "button" and allen screw on the ejector side. Works fine without it but would like to find one. I found a barrel band sling combo. It shoots great but kicks like a mule. LOL

LOL...I keep forgetting "If you haven't got pictures, it ain't so". My cell phone pictures sux but they are pictures. I have her all apart now and the wood is at the doctors. Will try to upgrade my pictures. This is the last 121 M1 I had and my friend restored. This is what I'm going for.

My agency had 6 of these in service until 2000. In 2000 we adopted Beretta 1200's. In 2009 we got rid of the Berettas and went back to all benelli's M-2's. We kept the M121's in service so long that some actually shot themselves apart LOL. OUr M121's went into service around 1984-85 if I remember correctly.