Help with Supernova collaposing stock

df662

Please help. You need super human strength to press the button far enough down to move the stock. Is this normal? Also how do you take the stock off the recoil tube? I tried pulling it down to the end, pushing the button down and slipping sthe stock off but it didnt work....

Edited by df662

The Stock will slide off only at a certain angle i believe its a turn to the left angle and only one grove will allow it to reach the angle pretty simple. [ATTACH=CONFIG]1536[/ATTACH]

That is a safety feature so the stock just don't fall off the end of the stock adjustment tube.

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

OK well enlighten me with the trick.... :)

I put it on by pressing the crap out of the button and tapping it on. I tried doing that to take it off and it wont budge.... I own a m4 collapsing stock and that one comes off easily.... Do you actually have a supernova stock or are you guessing....

I pull the stock back all the way, while the button is pressed I pull further back to try to get it off the recoil tube but it will not completely come off the tube. How do you completely take the stock off the tube?