Dual aperture flip sights like the Army M16s have for M4?

Sharkey

Any of you fine men ever found a rear site like they have for the M16s that will bolt onto an M4? I like the dual wide/tiny aperture for close/distant targets and am wondering if anyone knows a company that makes them for the M4 and maybe even AR10s.

Your time and assistance is appreciated guys.

Sharkey

If, by M4 you mean the Benelli M4 shotgun, any AR sights you stick on the Benelli M4 rail are going to be way too high to work with the front sight.

Understood. I was hoping to find something like this that was actually made to fit the level of the Benelli M4 sights.

No. Because the 'small' aperture on an AR is for 300+ but really 400-600yards. So I HIGHLY doubt anyone could utilize this with the drop a slug has to even hit a truck at 300+.

Just stick with the standard ghost ring, but if you're looking to dump money into something I'd recommend a shotgun class. The M4 is a nice piece of machinery, but it has just the same limitations that all other shotguns have, it's a good idea to know these limitations. If you really need more for sights, red dot would be far superior to dual aperture sights on a shotgun.

No. Because the 'small' aperture on an AR is for 300+ but really 400-600yards. So I HIGHLY doubt anyone could utilize this with the drop a slug has to even hit a truck at 300+.

Just stick with the standard ghost ring, but if you're looking to dump money into something I'd recommend a shotgun class. The M4 is a nice piece of machinery, but it has just the same limitations that all other shotguns have, it's a good idea to know these limitations. If you really need more for sights, red dot would be far superior to dual aperture sights on a shotgun.

I will attempt to be slightly more polite however I will not be needing classes since I was firing M16s, M60s, M2s, M82s, AKs, MG42s, etc, etc, etc., not to mention shotguns and Police issue handguns with the military and various police organizations since the early 80s and know full well what those sights are for as well as the range of my shotguns but thank you for your input.

The fact is, the M4 Ghost ring is just a bit too thin for my abused eyes to see well and I was just hoping to find something a bit more robust which the battle sites, once bored a bit, might be able to provide. The profile is completely off however and I will probably need to have something made for what I need.

Red dots are nice but I don't like a bunch of stuff all over my household weapons and prefer to keep things simple in my life nowadays - skipping all the bells and whistles.

Thank you for your time.

Sharkey