Any ARMY people on the forum i need a Backpack for my son ACU Molle II Modular Lightw

heckler&kochp2000

I can't help you but I did want to say that if the army is telling your son he needs it.. Then they have to provide/issue it to him. they cannot require him to go purchase it himself.

If it is just something that he wants on his own for use, then it's on him.

Or he just wants to get a present for his son who is probably not in the Army or he would have gone to clothing and sales himself (where are you getting any of your reply from?).

Could be the fact that he was asking any army folks if they knew where to find an army acu for his son? Who the **** would want an acu for personal use with a big US stamped on it? He needed it for his son can go both ways: gift or cause his son asked him to get it. Either way, if it's for his son's personal use, then it's on them. However, if the army wants him to have it, it's on the army. End of story.

Could be the fact that he was asking any army folks if they knew where to find an army acu for his son? Who the **** would want an acu for personal use with a big US stamped on it? He needed it for his son can go both ways: gift or cause his son asked him to get it. Either way, if it's for his son's personal use, then it's on them. However, if the army wants him to have it, it's on the army. End of story.

I'm saying how do you get that his son is in the Army from the sentence H&K wrote? You don't, unless H&K made a previous post about it elsewhere on the forum. That's an assumption you made.

There are plenty of things other people buy that you would not, if you're not offering to help save the lecture.

I'm saying how do you get that his son is in the Army from the sentence H&K wrote? You don't, unless H&K made a previous post about it elsewhere on the forum. That's an assumption you made.

There are plenty of things other people buy that you would not, if you're not offering to help save the lecture.

My assumption came from his title where he asked army folk about an army type product for his son. Anyone with common sense would probably make the same assumption as I did, his son is in the army. Could be wrong but that's me putting 2 and 2 together. Notably written as an assumption in my first post by the "if"s which I put in there.