M4 kicks like a mule.

Unobtanium

Limbsaver, and...make sure you are holding it properly. You have to be in an aggressive stance to manage recoil properly. You'll no doubt be told that the M4 ARGO system makes it actually a shotgun you can fire without as much perceived/felt recoil. Compared to my Remington 870 pump shooting slugs, the M4 is a ***** cat.

I got the Mesa Urbino w/Limbsaver. Love it.

The M4 really doesn't kick that bad, but the Mesa Urbino w/Limbsaver will make it kick even less, if you can get over what I consider a sub-standard attachment system.

What do you not like about the mesa urbino w/limbsaver. Im curious....other then $165.00 lol

It feels great, and has a great LOP. But it's far from perfect. I feel like they released it before they fixed some of it's defects. For example the screw that attaches the stock to the gun coming loose.

Because I have shorter arms and like the way it looks and feels, if they made an updated version i'd still probably buy it.

The Mesa Tactical Urbino is just fine...you just have tighten down the screw very firmly. I just blew through over 150 00 Buck yesterday at the gun club, shooting often as fast as I could pull the trigger.

Stock is rock solid. No movement.

I think people talking about them negatively are not actually using them, just speculating.