Smell a rat?

Sukhoi_fan

I see there's no shortage of very vocal anosognosics on this thread. lol

There's something wrong but you'll never know what it is - http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/20/the-anosognosics-dilemma-1/

BTW, rough calculations reveal that the shooter spend no less than $5K on guns, ammo, and the Beta mag, not including the body armor and the stuff he wired up in his apt. Where does an unemployed grad student get $6K to spend over the course of 3 or so months??? His parents' credit card?? I cannot image any parent allowing their mid-20s kid to take off on such a tangent with them funding it, but who knows, right?

You know, sometimes the truth is a painful thing, and yes, it can make your head hurt. However if it's too much for you, carry on with your cherished delusions. Me, I prefer keeping an open mind while considering ALL possibilities.

Grants, loans, credit-cards. Oh, his family wasn't exactly poor, either.

My former roommate with no job at times managed big-screen TV's, Tag watches, a few Glocks and an H&K USP or two, and a Corvette, all working part-time at a clothing store on and off while in college, lol. Yes, he has some debt now...

Edited by Unobtanium