M4 Overview, Field Stripping and Reassembly HD VIDEO

Amsdorf

Huff, no, but I can make one. It's really no big deal at all. Getting the factory stock off was a bit of a trick, but a rubber mallet and I was good to go. I have some time off work for several days, so I'll try cranking one out.

Great video Paul. I will be using it when I fieldstrip & clean my M4. is there a video for installing the Mesa Urbino stock like yours. I just ordered one and also the GG&G charge handle.

Guest cleefurd

WOW!

Do you have any more videos? Do you approve of links being posted from other sites?

Nicely done. Lot of views already.

Much Love for the video. How difficult is it to edit with captions etc? Basic or hi-end camera?

Thanks Paul

Cleefurd:

Yes, quite a few more vidoes, at: http://www.youtube.com/ptmccain

Not sure what you mean by "links being posted from other sites"

Once you know how to use your camera and editing software it is not really hard, as much as simply time consuming. There is the time for editing the video and sound and so forth, then the time to process the video, then the time required to upload it to YouTube.

I use a "prosumer" HD camera which does a really nice job.

It's a fun hobby.

Paul you rock

I am new to shotguns and after watching your videos i see that i was handling the M4 incorrectly. I now push forward with the forarm and pull back on the pistol grip when firing. my shoulder isnt killing me at all with 00 buck or slugs and my grouping is superb. I probably dont even need the Mesa Urbino stock that i ordered now *sigh* but ill install it anyway. Keep up the great work on those videos.

• 1 month later...
Thats fine, looks like the CC one is machined to the original that won`t spin and its smaller.

Actually, the CC handle will spin as does the stock handle. The difference is, it spins much less because of the ball detent located in the bolt. The CC and stock handles have three equally spaced notches that mate with the detent and while they are not true spinning handles, they will rotate with moderate force.