No Man Left Behind...

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

Two years ago today, July 26, 2010 I broke my back, and both wrists. During surgeries, rehab, and subsequent re-breaking of a wrist my cadence slowed and members here endured the setback along side me. No one bailed, and if anything sales increased during the rough spells.

Beyond saying "Thank You" it is not easy to convey how grateful I am to my supporters, patrons, and friendships formed here on this forum. If you ever wonder why our prices do not increase, why we give away freebies here and there, etc... its because, just because dangit. That's what friends do. Two way street.

Thanks y'all.

Kip Carrier

www.shop.carriercomp.com

Thank YOU Kip for providing better than factory quality parts to make the M4 what it should be! Since I've been ordering from you, I've only seen fast response to inquiries, premium parts, and friendliness beyond expectations. Couldn't ask for more!

yup you are a good dude. I sent you my desert camo dummy tube so you could match it on your full length tubes for color painting. Some how you knew I wanted a new spring and sent me one for free. I guess you read it on the fourms? anyways just a lil tiny thing like that is huge in my eyes.

good parts are good parts I will wait untill next year for one of your parts! oops i already have them all,lol

Kip..........I'd like to thank you not only for the parts you make available for all of us but for the things I know you do for the guys like the one in the pic. I appreciate your service. Be safe brother.

usmcp1000714_cropped_smaller.jpg

that is a cool picture. wish the poor kid wasnt over there but thats another story

Guest cleefurd
Hi Kip, do you guys have an export permit and able to ship stuff north of the border i.e. Canada? Didn't say in the FAQ.

Thanks for the question,

We have not applied to S.D. for ITAR permits. When we do ship outside U.S. it is through brokers retained by the purchaser themselves. Basically middle-man with ITAR credentials/avenues on file. For example when shipping to Bangkok Thailand Police, it is via a broker in Miami. This is much easier for everyone involved, since the paperwork and validation for multiple destinations procured by us would exceed our margins, where-as a purchaser/broker arrangement is expedited, routine, and protects both parties from rookie mistakes, for which there is no compassion.