Need a case for my M4

FLAWLS1

I throw mine in a cheapo soft case I got at Walmart and head to the gun club.

: )

If you intention is to travel with it, you need to have a case that is able to be padlocked securely at several points, if you are just transporting to the range....chill out, go cheap.

I certainly apologize if my remark was too harsh.

My question for the OP would be: Are you looking to buy a case to use to travel with your Benelli? Air travel? If so you must have a hard case with multiple locking points and Pelican would be a great choice.

If you are just looking to have a "case" to transport to/from gun club or range....just grab a cheapo padded case from Walmart and you are good to go.

I certainly apologize if my remark was too harsh.

My question for the OP would be: Are you looking to buy a case to use to travel with your Benelli? Air travel? If so you must have a hard case with multiple locking points and Pelican would be a great choice.

If you are just looking to have a "case" to transport to/from gun club or range....just grab a cheapo padded case from Walmart and you are good to go.

Yeah, I'm just going to buy a cheap case. Those hard cases are too expensive and I'd rather get a CarrierComp tube instead of the hard case

This is pretty relative to the OP, regarding cases. I have a bunch of cheap soft cases I got for like 20$ each and I clean my guns after each use. But if I don't check and wipe em down every couple months or so (if I haven't been able to use for a long time) they start to build a little rust. Is there any case that prevents moisture? Or something I can get to prevent rust from building?

@OP: Get the case that meets your needs. No more, no less.

@Renault: Get some silica gel packets and pack/store them with the gun, see if that helps. It may be that you have a lot of ambient moisture wherever you're storing your guns. Also you can get condensation if there's a wide difference in temperature, such as if they are cool and suddenly the air around them heats up.

You can find them on amazon or at brownells or cabelas.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A4200861%2Cp_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A4872001011&page=1

This is pretty relative to the OP, regarding cases. I have a bunch of cheap soft cases I got for like 20$ each and I clean my guns after each use. But if I don't check and wipe em down every couple months or so (if I haven't been able to use for a long time) they start to build a little rust. Is there any case that prevents moisture? Or something I can get to prevent rust from building?

• 3 weeks later...

My soft cases came in for my Benelli M4 and Mossberg 930 SPX today. I bought it from Midway USA. They're having a sale right now at $20. I love Midway's products. Nice cheap case and durable! Just giving you guys a heads up in case you guys were looking for one.