New paint job on M4

ROCKETW19

Thats nice man! I prefer Marpat myself, but that looks SWEET! :cool:

yes I just seen that Marpat looks cool gonna do my AR in that style next.

I know most dont wanna paint a new gun but I kind of had to.

I had the desert camo then added cstock, kips tube and 14" barrel there was to many black parts so I felt the time to change. I took off my surefire forend with X400 want to find a better way to mount the X400. but that was even more black.

parts.

I took off my surefire forend with X400 want to find a better way to mount the X400. but that was even more black.

parts.

Hey Rocket I just took my Surefire off too along with my Sidearmor rails.. I'm looking at a couple different lightweight mounting options for an x300....I'll keep you posted.

Later,

Hookster :)

Hey Rocket I just took my Surefire off too along with my Sidearmor rails.. I'm looking at a couple different lightweight mounting options for an x300....I'll keep you posted.

Later,

Hookster :)

Ya i seen your post CDM has a new thing coming out. I was waiting for that review. Thanks

and thank you also Jaggedx