montefeltro stock in a hurry?

slush

All the dealers I talk to tell me it is 45-60 days for a Montefeltro 20 Ga. short stock. Does anyone know of a faster turnaround location? SD pheasant hunt in 3 weeks and my son just discovered how much he likes my Benelli. Thanks, in advance.

Slush

Check out Brownells.com. I just did a quick search and they have short walnut stocks for the Montefeltro. I do not know if these are just standard walnut stocks that aren't exactly nice to look at, but it may get the job done. Under search on Brownells website, I typed in Benelli stocks. I think the stocks were on the last two pages. You might want to call Brownells directly and talk to a customer service rep on exact fit. It's worth a shot.

TC

Slush

No problem. I have to give the Brownells credit to Mudhen. He mentioned them for Benelli parts in another thread. My hunting buddies and I dream about South Dakota every year for pheasants. Maybe someday. Our stock birds in PA are just plain retarded. Good luck with the hunt and let me know how ya did.

TC