Hey California Members!!!

Hookster

ya nutz! I can not see this passing. way to many gun owners in cali

Probably true but it doesn't hurt to remind these people that we are here and watching... There's always someone willing to take what you have if they think they can get away with it

Later,

Hookster :)

Makes me sick. I vote we sell California. We no longer want it. IF we can sell it, we might just have to give it away.

LOL ya cuz WI is so much nicer.

or gun laws suck but other than that and a few silly thing we have the best weather in the states everyone wishes they were here. who wants to be in a place where it snows and you freeze in winter and cooks you in summer the second you walk outside you are drippin wet,lol ya sounds fun.

Saw this blurb (below) this morning on the Outdoor Wire. Good news, the bill has been dropped from consideration for this year.

Following an outpouring of opposition, the California Assembly's Appropriations Committee has pulled SB249 from their hearing calendar. Originally scheduled for Thursday, the removal of SB249 from the calendar means it is effectively dead for the year.

We are told by our sources that Assembly staffers said the decision was the result of grassroots opposition. As one staffer said, "you really unleashed the dogs this time."

SB249, if enacted, would have prohibited the sale and possession of all semi-automatic firearms with detachable magazines, including the so-called "bullet button" magazines currently allowed. California already prohibits any magazine with more than a ten-round capacity.

Since this is an internet gun forum it was only a matter of time until I ran into a thread bashing California.

I've been a member for two weeks and I'm surprised it took that long.

Please stick to what you know, such as Benelli shotguns and/or SB249.

I'm glad that the bill was tabled but they will bring it back next year. Gun owners will have to fight the same fight again.

Yup!! or just give it back to Mexico. cause that state will NEVER turn its self around till it STOPS voting in Libtards!! Now with cities filing for Bankruptcy.....that's just neat!!

My Thanks to any members that made noise on this one. Like Case said we'll probably have to deal with this one again in the future but at least they will remember the resistance they got this time around and hopefully think twice. We will keep fighting the good fight out here in our beautiful state and catch some killer waves in the meantime...

Surf on,

Hookster :)

Yup!! or just give it back to Mexico. cause that state will NEVER turn its self around till it STOPS voting in Libtards!! Now with cities filing for Bankruptcy.....that's just neat!!

lol texas where you cant even go outside! I could sell my truck and buy a house in texas. not saying my truck is great just say the demand for living in texas sucks worse than the weather.

Since this is an internet gun forum it was only a matter of time until I ran into a thread bashing California.

I've been a member for two weeks and I'm surprised it took that long.

Please stick to what you know, such as Benelli shotguns and/or SB249.

I'm glad that the bill was tabled but they will bring it back next year. Gun owners will have to fight the same fight again.

they are just messing with us bro. most guys here including super and texas are helpfull good guys. but they will take a cheep shot at us cuz they are pissed they cant live in the greatest state in the nation. lol texas come on really in jed clampit moved outta that **** hole

and none of what i stated was a cheap shot Rocket, it is actually happening there. I do still love my home state but have NO desire to raise my 2 little ones in it. The only thing that state has left is a few good folks like yourself and the good weather. Oh and more people have left Ca and more have actually moved to Texas out of all 50 states. Not to mention I can fire my "Legal" full auto M4 and/or "Legal" Bazooka if i could find one...Ha Ha

Edited by texas skeeter

and none of what i stated was a cheap shot Rocket, it is actually happening there. I do still love my home state but have NO desire to raise my 2 little ones in it. The only thing that state has left is a few good folks like yourself and the good weather. Oh and more people have left Ca and more have actually moved to Texas out of all 50 states. Not to mention I can fire my "Legal" full auto M4 and/or "Legal" Bazooka if i could find one...Ha Ha

Hey Skeeter, Good to see your alive and kicking.... I figured you'd already stashed away several bazookas in your underground bunker by now and were working on getting an ICBM that says "Say hullo to my liddle friend" on the side!!!!

Later,

H:cool::cool:kster

in saying cheap shot I ment that in a fun way not as really taking one.

I agree not alot of good things here other than high paying jobs and the best weather around. I am a weather person i need cali stuff. been to texas many times and hated the weather walk outside and instant sweat and not just a lil i am talkin soaked.

well super33 looks like I will be seeing the WI weather sooner than though. My training partner just took a fight for Rouge fights against one of the guys on the ultimate fighter season when Rampage and Rashad were coaches!

still trying to get them to pay for all our flights. I think its a small promotion cuz usaually they pay for me and other corner no problem and also include his wife. this time being weird.

You know fighting "MMA" is that Rouge promotion small?