Geissele Benelli M4 Super 90 Hammers Available

FNORD

It appears Midway and Brownells have the Geissele M4 hammers in stock available for order.

I received an in stock notification from Midway and successfully initiated an order at Brownells.

They are showing Back Order Status elsewhere.

Good luck and happy shooting.

I managed to miss that. Wonder why the trickle? Is that normal attributing the niche nature of the M4 market?

Brownells only indicates the part is in stock.

For some reason Midway only shows 5 in stock.

"Attention!There are only 5 of Geissele Benelli M4 Super 90 Hammer Steel Matte available."

FY!, Midway shows that you can backorder them and that the "expected in stock date" is 09/10/12. The operative point being that you can backorder them from Midway........regardless of when they actually become available. I'd hold out and get it from Kip.

Edited by KB Fab

FY!, Midway shows that you can backorder them and that the "expected in stock date" is 09/10/12.

Well, that's bad news. Midway's backorder system defaults to a 2 weeks out projected restock date. They have been showing them due in 2 weeks since the supply disappeared last APRIL. Of course the real test will be tomorrow when their system will give an expected stock date of 9/11/12.

I'll wager that a large stock will show up soon on the carriercomp website.

received my shipping notice this morning....hasnt everyone been waiting a LONG time for kip to make some??

Kip isn't manufacturing...just distributing...I got my shipping notice too! Just a few hours after I placed the order..

Edited by Hookster

received my shipping notice this morning....hasnt everyone been waiting a LONG time for kip to make some??

My understanding based on previous posts is that Kip is the reason the Geissele hammer exists. Something like he looked into making hammers and as part of that process Geissele got on board and made them, with Kip as the initial sales outlet.

Now if Kip could only talk Geissele into making AK parts.

In my case, I want to keep my factory grips and stock so the hammer is my new third part since I took off my Surefire forend.

Later,

Hookster :)

I'm pretty sure these are the same as the OEM and would have been easier to install than the hammer...FWIW: http://freedomfightertactical.com/products-page/922r-compliant-forends/

I did get a card in the mail yesterday telling me to go down to the post office and sign for mine, so I'll let you know just how similar they are soon....

I'm pretty sure these are the same as the OEM and would have been easier to install than the hammer...FWIW: http://freedomfightertactical.com/products-page/922r-compliant-forends/

I did get a card in the mail yesterday telling me to go down to the post office and sign for mine, so I'll let you know just how similar they are soon....

Some people have had no issues with those and others have reported and posted video of fit issues, squeaking and popping from them, If I ended up with the later my OCD wouldn't like it... :-)

Some people have had no issues with those and others have reported and posted video of fit issues, squeaking and popping from them, If I ended up with the later my OCD wouldn't like it... :-)

Yeah, but if you want to have a factory C-Stock and an un-defiled mag tube, I am not sure what other choice you have for your 4th part. Mag tube, Hammer, Follower, and Forend.... You have a better idea? I'll let you know how they fit either today or tomorrow.

FFT has a US made disconnector and trigger that will count towards your US made part count. The trigger will also give you a better trigger pull.

So overall, your options are;

1. US Made Hammer (FFT or Geiselle)

2. US Made Trigger (FFT)

3. US Made Disconnector (FFT)

4. US Made Full Length Magazine Tube (Various sources, carriercomp being the most popular)

5. US Made Magazine Follower (carriercomp, FFT or Brownells)

6. US Made Handguards (FFT, Surefire and a few other rail type makers)

7. US Made stock (Mesa Tactical)

You need a minimum of three US Made parts to legally install a full length magazine tube. You need a minimum of four US Made parts if you want to use the Benelli factory collapsible stock since it counts against you as two imported parts. Obviously you can't add the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock if you're planning on running the collapsible stock. So you must select four other options.