The Benelli M4 and the others...

FLAWLS1

love the 1911s. as you already know I am just looking for my first!

who made you the punisher grips? very cool specialy on the kimber. Goes very good together

Thanks and I have Larry make my grips

Is that an 11707? It interests me that it has a fixed stock yet is stamped LE.

I believe it's the 11721. I'm the second owner so either the original owner or the gun shop must've replaced the stock. The recoil tube also appears to be the correct tube being that it's a L.E. version.

Nice collection!

How do you like the Gen 4 compared to the Gen 3? I need to replace my CCW (2010 Gen 3 G19 w/oem Trijicons).

Thanks! I love the Gen 4. I don't think I would ever get a Gen 3 again. I do need night sights though.

Thanks and I have Larry make my grips

I believe it's the 11721. I'm the second owner so either the original owner or the gun shop must've replaced the stock. The recoil tube also appears to be the correct tube being that it's a L.E. version.

Thanks! I love the Gen 4. I don't think I would ever get a Gen 3 again. I do need night sights though.

Larry makes great grips. He made a set for me a few years ago to put on my Wilson Supergrade (bought back by Wilson, wish it ran better, I hate 1911's, my P226 is actually just about as accurate as it was and hasn't broken, blah blah blah...) :