Questions on the FFT forearms

FLAWLS1

Are there any new updates on this? I tried searching, but came up with nothing. I wanted to know if they worked the bugs out. From my understanding a lot of people have had bowed forearms, squeaks, or to long which made the install more difficult. Does the black on it match the factory stock or the Mesa Tactical stock??

I have 2 sets of these and the fit and finish is as good or better than the factory forend. Very tight fit, no pops, squeaks, rattles, etc.. Finish is nearly identical to factory. Both sets were purchased in the last year.

Sweet! Thanks for the info. I'm going to add the FFT fore-end, Mesa Tactical stock, & Carrier Comp extended tube.

• 2 weeks later...
I have 2 sets of these and the fit and finish is as good or better than the factory forend. Very tight fit, no pops, squeaks, rattles, etc.. Finish is nearly identical to factory. Both sets were purchased in the last year.

I just installed mine today and it's definitely a quality part.