Frustration with poor service - brand new M4 Desert Camo

tps5150

Very frustrated right now with my attempts to get Benelli to properly address the issue with my brand new never fired M4 which out of the box would not assemble correctly. The Benelli Tech who worked on it during the 5 weeks period went as far as accusing the Gunsmith and myself of not knowing how to assemble it. And when the firearm went back to my dealer and gunsmith, you can't even disassemble it to field strip it since apparently the Benelli tech forced it together and just sent it back blaming the gunsmith and myself. Mind you this is my 2nd Benelli M4 and never had a problem with my first one. Its a complete insult and no effort at all to make this right. Biggest mistake I have ever made and the service and attitude on what is clearly a manufacturing defect is just hurrendous. Going to call the President of Benelli USA and whoever else I need to call till this is fixed correctly or I get a refund for the $1700 I wasted.

Camo guns are usually a little tighter than non camo. the metal parts are all made to the same tolerances regardless of finish, and the camo does add thickness. Ive seen this in all brands. they almost always loosen up after they go together and apart a few times. have you ever personally spoken to benelli? dealers are famous for exagerating. I would call them directly and remove the dealer from the equation. I have no doubt thier CS dept will be fair and kind, they have always gone above and beyond for me. Ive been a Benelli fan for over 20 years now. Call them and let us know what they do for you.

I am happy to report that Benelli USA and my local dealer are offering a couple different alternatives to rectify this issue and I recieved a call yesterday from the Benelli dealer support rep who was ver professional and offered several alternatives to fix the situation.