Magpul, Surefire, CC Mod Results

Amsdorf

not sure why people are nuts over the black one the muted is perfect IMO. but it is just my opinion

I agree. The black one looks kind of shiny to me and the muted one does not. That could just be the lighting in the photo, but I think that I prefer the muted also! I read about people asking for the black coating, and it seems like Kip tries to respond when people want something, so I guess that is the reason for the other one.

I agree. The black one looks kind of shiny to me and the muted one does not. That could just be the lighting in the photo, but I think that I prefer the muted also! I read about people asking for the black coating, and it seems like Kip tries to respond when people want something, so I guess that is the reason for the other one.

Thats the same one that I ordered. Boy I cant wait to get it! You guys are killing me with your pictures ! Looks good !

Gota say I like the look Amsdorf, I have the same m80 rail and AFG2 on mine and to see you with it makes me feel comfortable with my choice. I was looking at CC charging handle just tonight and will order soon. Opticsplanet has the m80 rail for a little less and free shipping.

Edited by BilleeDee