VIDEO: Benelli M4 Shotgun Modifications

Amsdorf

Amsdorf

You said you now have everything that you need to be 922r complient. When you actually have 4 US made parts installed.

1) CC Titanium tube

2) CC Follower

3) Surefire tactical grip

4) Urbanna stock

My question is, dont you only need 3 to be complient??

When are you going to do some speed shooting videos again with your new accessories? You should look into getting the FTT trigger and disconnector. Then add a carriercomp top rail and hammer. It'll slick up the action and give you a much better trigger pull. It should increase your shooting speed.

Thanks, I will have to check that out.

Have any of you guys tried replacing the trigger/ hammer /or disconector, to add US made part?? If so, what is the level of difficulty?

Sorry for so many questions.........

I know there's quite a few members here who replaced their hammer. I don't know if it was difficult though.

Have any of you guys tried replacing the trigger/ hammer /or disconector, to add US made part?? If so, what is the level of difficulty?

Sorry for so many questions........

Hammer from Kip, FFT's disconnector & trigger. When installing the trigger & disconnector endure the friggin Cartridge Drop Lever Spring doesn't go airborne. As SD stated very easy installation, with the right tools.

Kips Hammer

http://005a.jpg

Disconnector

http://006a.jpg

http://

Edited by crofton

Sorry for so many questions.........

I replaced the hammer and the disconnector. You have to remove the trigger to replace the disconnector. None of these tasks are what I would consider to be difficult. The snap ring that holds the hammer in place broke when I did not even have it wide enough to take off with my snap ring pliers so I had to order a new one. I would order a new one from brownells along with the hammer if you haven't ordered already. This is their SKU for it: 301-000-561 It's only 5 bucks and that way if you snap it or bend it (like some have, but not me) you will have a new one and won't have to wait like I did. The disconnect is easy as pie to change out. You just need to make sure you have a good punch set and a modicum of dexterity.