Benelli M4 -- Shell Stop Removal & Install

StrangerDanger

9 hours ago, ClackClackBAM said:

Thanks! I just ordered the set of them along with a hammer, so I'm pretty excited for it to come in!
Earlier tonight I ended up using an allen key to finish off the pin. Accidently knocked it out, but I was able to get in back in easily enough.

I remember doing that once?. Ordered a set of nice punches and never looked back.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

anyone able to confirm if it is normal for the gg&g bolt release to only work when you are pressing on the left half of the pad? (the side of the pad closest to the handgaurd) if i press down on the right half of the pad it does not do anything but when i press on the left half it drops the bolt. are you supposed to be able to drop the bolt regardless of where you press on the entire pad?

13 hours ago, ThomasHMorris said:

anyone able to confirm if it is normal for the gg&g bolt release to only work when you are pressing on the left half of the pad? (the side of the pad closest to the handgaurd) if i press down on the right half of the pad it does not do anything but when i press on the left half it drops the bolt. are you supposed to be able to drop the bolt regardless of where you press on the entire pad?

That doesn't seem right. Is the pad of the GG&G making contact with the receiver preventing you from pressing it? Are you certain you got the spring in the correct location?