Today my M4S90 is clean:)

jaegerbataillon511

I went through two days of painfull hours to make a major cleaning this gun after 60 rounds and almost a year without cleaning it.

The first day I spent 4 hours and the next 5 hours. I do not clean it on regulary basis, otherwise I would go nuts.

I also want clean it outside in fresh air, and of course at warmer seasons.

Have you guys the same issue like me, or do you just clean only the barrel after shooting, and about how many hours would a major cleaning a Benelli M4 get?

Well, there you go, this is what is wrong: you are not using it enough!!!!

You can send it to me and I'll use it a lot more and I'll be careful cleaning it too.

:)

But, seriously, dude ... nine hours cleaning a shotgun you've put less than 100 rounds through? You have to be pulling our legs.

• 3 weeks later...

you could remove the barrel and soak it? plug one end and scrub.. that way you are not wasting patches?

maybe an ultra-sonic cleaner would help things? https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=1&tok=lvJDj_0iy-C_RIUAxUYM1A&cp=30&gs_id=2&xhr=t&q=ultrasonic+gun+cleaner+reviews

I am partial to steamers myself.. when it comes to grease and muck.. hot water is really good and steam is better! http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/186740/

I hope that helps.