WTS: TacStar Mag Extension for Benelli M4

Amsdorf

I decided to go the full length mag tube route and do not need this, opened it up once, put it on, never used it, took it off and back in the package it went. This is for the M4 Benelli, only.

$35, shipped. First "I'll take it" gets it.

USPS Money Order only.

Only ships to USA addresses.

No trades.

1313013100429439987505.jpeg

Here's what you get:

i.php?a=10&id=64259&w=394&h=278

Edited by Amsdorf

Mmhmm. This is probably why you were banned over on the M14 forums. Maybe your luck with that will persist.

WOW! I though he was out of control here! Just read his "Mythbusting" thread over there. Is that what got him in the "Banned Camp"? lol! Anyone want a link pm me, it's AWESOME!:cool:

Those Tacstar mag tube extensions are absolutely worthless junk unless all you want is an additional round over the OEM tube - the Tacstar extension IS NOT A +2 EXTENSION!

I cannot believe someone who (would have to) know(s) this would try to pawn it off on anyone else, ESPECIALLY on this forum. I consider it unscrupulous.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

Benelli USA hosts these forums for consumers to discuss our products in a constructive, safe and civil manner. If the tone of a post is anything but constructive, safe and civil, that post will be locked or deleted and the offensive member(s) may be banned.