Benelli M2 3 gun

doctorlivingstone

I do compete in 3-gun*, and I wouldn't buy it. I'd spend a few extra bucks and get a gun built by a 3-gun competition 'smith... like Taran Tactical for example.

It's basically an M2, item # 11026 with several Nordic and other accessories fit to it, and a cool 3-gun logo... for about $1300 more than the 11026. You can put together almost the same gun, if you're a little mechanical, for a lot less.

If you like a 3-gun "look", but intend to use it for skeet, sporting clays, etc... a 11021 with a few accessories would be a better bet. All IMO of course.

I'd be happy to provide you with the names of the various, 'smiths, manufactures and parts you'd need to create a 3-gun conversion.... to what ever level of competition you want.

Cheers,

C

*Not in a year or so actually... I got cancer and I'm kinda stuck at home. :rolleyes:

Guest Eogetorenk

i really love m2 3 gun and always eager to have it but my pocket dosent allows me to have it just wanted to know about this three gun competition as dont have much idea regarding this , can you provide any link from where i can look up more on this competition???