FS: Benelli M4 Super 90 semi-auto 18.5" $1400.00

calviroman

Hi,

I'm selling my Benelli M4 Super 90 shotgun. Benelli part number 11707. Shotgun has exactly 145 rounds through it and has been 100% reliable. Selling to fund another firearms project. Includes the original factory box, manuals, and packaging as well as everything else it comes with new (i.e. choke removal tool, ect). The shotgun is shown here the way I have it set up now with well over $1K in accessories –– these are NOT included for $1350 however are priced in third post down in this thread. For $1350 you get the shotgun as it comes new in the box from Benelli with the fixed pistol grip stock and factory magazine tube (5+1+1).

$1350 FIRM, face to face in Albuquerque or I will ship anywhere in the USA for $25 (check your local firearm laws to make sure its legal where you live). Text/Call 575-921-4225 or email [email protected]

Thanks,

Cal

PS: I sell on eBay as calviroman with over 200, 100% positive feedbacks

DSCN2874_zpsa743f0bf.jpg

DSCN2875_zpsd303b4b4.jpg

DSCN2873_z***77a817d.jpg

Edited by calviroman
$50 Price drop

A few people have asked for different configuration pricing, so here's an itemized list:

$1350 for the shotgun as it comes from Benelli

+$300 to add the collapsible stock including Mesa Tactical QD sling receiver (-$50 credit of you don't want the fixed pistol grip stock)

+180 to add the 7 shot titanium tube (and you also get the 5-shot steel tube)

Additional level of detail below:

Benelli Collapsible Stock with integrated Mesa Tactical QD sling receiver. Price = $300 (or $250 if you don't also want the Pistol Grip fixed stock.

CarrierComp Titanium 7 round magazine tube, makes it a 9-shot shotgun as you can ghost load the M4 (one in the chamber + one on the ramp + full mag). Note the tube has light wear marks in the parkerized finish near the barrel end from a 1" flashlight / QD sling combo mount I used to have on there. You also get the factory steel 5 shot mag and both mag springs. They can be swapped back and forth in about 90 seconds if you ever need to for some unexpected reason (maybe hunting mag restrictions?) http://shop. carriercomp.com/product.sc? productId=3&categoryId=4 Price = $180

Also, please note the barrel of the M4 has light wear / scratch marks from having a 1" flashlight / QD sling mount installed (it was the CDM Gear BMT MOD-C mount http://www.cdmgear.com/ product.html )

If you would like better pics or more detail on anything please let me know.

Thanks,

Cal