For Sale: Benelli M2 Field Shotgun ComforTech Black 21"/12ga (7+1 ext tube & High Viz

phiberbax

Benelli M2 Field Shotgun ComforTech Black 21"/12ga (7+1 ext tube & High Viz sight upgrades)

This cost $1300 with the upgrades and $1,160+ shipping for the gun alone!

$799 firm

$25 for shipping

Paypal add 3%

This is a perfect condition M2 in the rare very hard to find 21" length

It has only been fired 65 times.

Its only around 4 months old.

I just never use it so it must go. I did install a 7+1 Extension tube and High Viz sights!

Pics -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1664[/ATTACH]

http://imgur.com/Mv0Vq

http://imgur.com/wGi7p

Sorry guys- just received it today and the gun is like new.

Moving from a 26" barrel to the 21" for 3-Gun, so I'm looking forward to the enhanced maneuverability, particularly in tight quarters. Thanks again and great seller if he decides to list anything else in the future.

This is interesting original OP with only one post selling a M2 and member with 2 post purchases.

Probably legit, but in my mind it throws up warning flags.

And the buyer's first post was to purchase it! He actually registered here just to do so, so it was actually a member who listed it as his first post, and a buyer who bought as his first post! Kinda makes you wonder...

Seller was legit and delivered exactly what he listed though. The buyer as it turns out runs another well-known firearms web site so he too is legit.

Sometimes things just are what they seem and nothing more.