WTS: Carrier Comp Full Length Ti Tube factory match finish

Ilintner

Excellent condition and wouldn't be selling, but I don't need this with the 14" barrel. I got this direct from Kip a couple of years ago, and was barely used, it has just been sitting around. I can't find a scratch or scuff on it at all, but it is used.

Asking $165 shipped CONUS with payment through paypal ( either as a gift or you cover the fee ).

B7BAE614-D127-448F-A14C-B648C5EF4FF9-1613-0000014272670A9D_zpsdb1bcdac.jpg

Edited by Ilintner

I may have under priced it here, just saw that he has a 3-5 week wait!

More like 8+ weeks. I put my order in on 23 July and mine is due to arrive any day now.

Does this tube come with spring and US made follower? Useful if the potential buyer needs to get 922r compliant.

Anymore pics? Did you use loctite on the threads?

No, I did not loctite the threads, I can take more pictures if needed, but the tube is as described, not sure of what details I should provide.

This does not come with a spring or follower, Kip did not provide a follower when I purchased the tube.

Is he still selling them through the gunbroker ads? It took me about a month to get this one, but it took a friend of mine 2. I was easily able to reach him on the phone and arrange a pick up and check status ( we live in the same city ).

Not sure about gunbroker. I reached out to kip a couple weeks ago and they got back to me right away. No complaints from me about carrier comp service. Just pointing out to potential buyers that if they are looking for a tube they should get this one you have for sale or they are in for a wait.

I remembered a previous discussion about the credit card thing. I found this in an old thread (apparantly pulled from their home page, as described below):

This is a copy of that detail from their home page;

Due to our Merchant service software parameters, back-ordered items will invoice at the 25 day mark, or within 7 days of shipping, which ever occurs 1st. Customers uncomfortable with this necessity, may opt for a courteous and prompt refund from "carriercomp".

They charge the CC because 25 days is the longest they can store the cc information without it falling out of their order system. After 25 days the hold on the card expiration date runs out out and kills the whole order.

@ Zeke: If you are 25 days in and curious you can send them an email for a rough estimate on when your part will arrive. They are busy but they will get back to you.

I remembered a previous discussion about the credit card thing. I found this in an old thread (apparantly pulled from their home page, as described below):

This is a copy of that detail from their home page;

Due to our Merchant service software parameters, back-ordered items will invoice at the 25 day mark, or within 7 days of shipping, which ever occurs 1st. Customers uncomfortable with this necessity, may opt for a courteous and prompt refund from "carriercomp".

They charge the CC because 25 days is the longest they can store the cc information without it falling out of their order system. After 25 days the hold on the card expiration date runs out out and kills the whole order.

@ Zeke: If you are 25 days in and curious you can send them an email for a rough estimate on when your part will arrive. They are busy but they will get back to you.

Yah... order was placed Aug 29th, I will send a E-mail, thanks !